The PenUltima Online Server ProjectWelcome to the Penultima OnLine (POL) emulator home page.
POL is an Ultima Online® emulator that has been in development for over 12 years and supports most of the features that players have enjoyed from Ultima Online: The Second Age® to Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy®. POL is the most flexible and customizable UO emulator around.
Some of POL’s features are:
- An emphasis on flexibility and customization that allows you to create the world you want
- POL’s eScript scripting language is simple enough to allow those with no previous programming experience to learn how to customize their world and yet powerful enough to accomplish complex tasks
- A complete set of scripts (the “Distro”) that emphasize the basics of game play, but are designed to allow you to easily modify or expand their functionality
- If you want to create your world entirely from scratch there’s a set of “bare bones” scripts that provide the minimum files needed to start POL, login, walk around, and talk
- Extensive documentation is available in both online and downloadable form
- Packethooks to allow expansion of the emulator core functions
- Scripts run inside a virtual machine for greater security
- A unified emulator core
- An active and dedicated community of people ready to answer any questions you might have and provide help whenever you need it
If you don’t know where to start, we suggest that you download the latest core release and its associated set of Distro scripts.
So download POL and start creating your world today!
Latest Forum Posts
|Re: Neverlands NLR95 (pol95) source files|
|by: Daroth||October 27, 2014, 11:45 am|
|Re: eCompile.bat Alternative|
|by: Daroth||October 20, 2014, 9:40 am|
|by: Yoda||October 19, 2014, 11:02 am|
|Re: Loggin with Razor|
|by: Harley||September 30, 2014, 1:16 pm|
|Re: Characters&NPC Animations Core Bug?|
|by: tomtommy||September 19, 2014, 8:52 am|
|Re: Etheria - pol095 code for d/l|
|by: Yukiko||September 18, 2014, 7:53 am|
|Re: How to Create your own Shard!|
|by: patriarch1107||September 18, 2014, 5:58 am|
|by: Nando||October 30, 2014, 4:02 pm|
|by: Nando||October 30, 2014, 1:01 pm|
|by: Nando||October 28, 2014, 11:24 am|
|by: Nando||October 28, 2014, 11:00 am|
|by: Nando||October 27, 2014, 3:20 pm|